Tamba Day Nursery has been operating for 17 years with a committed and experienced team, who are passionate and dedicated in making a difference in children’s lives. Tamba offers a safe stimulating learning environment tailored to meet the needs of children aged 3 months – 5 years old. We believe that every child is unique and special. Our qualified and experienced staff understand individual needs of children and provide an enriching environment that helps every child to thrive and blossom in our care.
Tamba is a place where
- Children are listened to and respected
- Where we work in partnership with parents, to fulfil children’s individual needs
- We encourage creativity and imagination
- We strive to make continuous improvements
- We teach children fundamental skills for future learning.
- Activities are always planned to maximise children’s development
- We respect each child’s individuality, culture and language
- Staff are qualified, trained and police checked
Open 8am-6PM, Monday- Friday. Part time and full-time availability for 51 weeks a year.
Freshly cooked meals
All nurseries offer a healthy balanced menu with all meals cooked and prepped onsite.
A curriculum which is tailored to your individual child
Our online software keeps parents updated throughout the day with meals, learning and routines.
Your child will be allocated a key person who will support you and your children through their time at nursery.
Qualified and experienced staff
We support staff, train, and induct our staff to ensure that they are able to offer the best care and experience for your child.