Tamba, Chadwell Heath is situated in a purpose built building offering childcare facilities for children aged from 3 months to 8 years and holds a capacity for 93 children across all ages. All rooms are spacious, light, airy and decorated minimalistic to create a calming atmosphere. Although rooms are decorated with children’s creations & displays. The rooms have been created to enhance children’s independence and all resources are at children’s access and sinks, toilets etc are designed to allow children to be independent. Although based on the second floor, the layout of the setting is designed for children with disabilities, including lift access, wide entrances and disabled toilets for both children and adults.
- CCTV and intercom systems in place
- Baby Room (3 months – 24 months)
- Toddler Room (24 months – 3 years)
- Preschool (3 years +)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Indoor garden, with large sand pit.
- Freshly prepared and cooked meals on site
- After schools Club/ Holiday Club
- Sensory & Library Room
- Lift & Stair access
- 15 & 30 hours funding available
- Online Daily Diary and Learning Journey
Monday 7:45 AM - 6:15 PM Tuesday 7:45 AM - 6:15 PM Wednesday 7:45 AM - 6:15 PM Thursday 7:45 AM - 6:15 PM Friday 7:45 AM - 6:15 PM